Monday, September 17, 2012

A Little Peek Perhaps?

I figured I might let you in on what my next pose pack is going to be about. I'm attempting at making a pack of poses for the female+female couples out there. Yes yes, there are WONDERFUL couple poses, but I always felt like the male pose made my females look too masculine in their stance. I wanted to make poses that captured the soft femininity of BOTH partners. Don't jump on me for not making any male+male poses...I am not any good at making male poses and would certainly FAIL trying to make male COUPLE poses. Maybe further down the road I'll give it a shot, but I'm going to just practice at singular male poses a while before doing anything that complicated.
I hope you find it interesting. Keep checking back. I'll try to have it finished up by the end of the week. <3

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Why aren't you making male/male poses? Come on!

    :) Just kidding.

    I love the idea this will be great. This one looks nice as well. Is the final pose going to have the bottom looking up at the top position or is she just going to look away like that? Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will about what the final product looks like.I kind of fell in love with the expression, and can't bare to hide it. Lol. This pose pack has been giving me some trouble though, I can't lie. But, I also am looking forward to releasing it.
      <3 Glad you like it so far.

      Delete
  2. Soooo looking forward to this! There are not many poses, or even much cc in general, specifically for female couples so this is certainly very welcome. There are more male couple poses out there so I wouldn't sweat not making those right away. I agree with what you say about using the couple poses made with the male rig not capturing the softness/femininity of the moment.

    I've just found your site but I just went on a download spree! I love all your poses and I love your preview pic of this one. Thank you for creating and sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoy them. I wish I could get this pack out sooner. I decided to wait a little bit while I learn how to use Milkshape, just because Blender has been such a mess for me lately.
      I plan on having it done before the end of the month, but until then, THANK YOU! Kind words keep me going. :)

      Delete
  3. when they'll be available? looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy to say, the pack was released today. <3

      Delete