Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Okay Then (Please Read, sometimes updates can be important too)!

Most of the poses have been updated, re-uploaded to a new host, and are ready to be downloaded. The Fuck You pose pack, that gave me such a hassle, is now in a pose list, I am very happy to say. Download it!!! <3 It will make me so happy.

The only pose pack I have not gotten updated and re-uploaded is my "Yes, I'm THAT Sexy!" pose pack. From now on, if I use the words fuck, sexy, or anything of that nature in my packs, they will be 'censored' before upload. Just a warning.

And while I've got you here, I also am very happy to announce that I'm working on another pose pack, and will be finishing that female couple pose pack that gave me such a major head ache int he past. Jopefully those will be out with the next week or two.

Have a good week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment