Friday, January 18, 2013

What About This?

I'm already 5 poses into a facial expressions pose pack. I am calling it "All about the face". Question is...Idk if it's worth releasing, and how many more I should make.
*shrugs* Maybe you all can tell me? I'll give you a little peek at what I've got going so far.



I plan on doing quite a few edits to the existing poses, as it is, so pay no mind to the flaws and the hands. These aren't quite the finished product yet...but as far as facial expressions go, what do you think? Or are they not worth the time? x)

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Much love!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not bad! I like the sad one and the waving hello :)

    Maybe these can give you some ideas?.

    http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/479563/479563,1290618616,2/stock-photo-collage-of-woman-different-facial-expressions-65835514.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these! Thank you so much, I'll try to add some to the pack. :)

      Delete