Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Lovers Pose Pack

This pose pack has been created to appeal to those female couples out there. Don't get me wrong, there are wonderful couple poses out there, and they work very well no matter what gender your couple is, but I feel like a lot of times, the feminine touch is missing from the poses when you try to use them for just females. This is why I had to create these. They can still be used with males, but I focused more on extenuating the female stance in the poses.

Love them, PLEASE. For the love of God, it took me ages to get these working right. *face desk* Or hate them, I can't make you like anything. *pouts*

Let me know what you think. And yes, it will work in the pose list.



There is a typo in the name for the second pose pictured here. It should be: a_thelovers2f2, NOT: a_theloversf2, just in case anyone needs to know. I was too lazy to redo it. x)



This last one here might work well for any couple, but if you were to see it from the back, you would notice that the female who is standing has her hip popped a little. x)

2 comments: